Sunday, November 20, 2011

SOLUTIONS TO ALIANT RINGTONES FOR NOKIA 2125i!!!?

1.First, you buy the unlimeted minibrowser for 5 dollars each month (don't click back I got more) and click "Fun and Games" then click ringtones, it should bring you to an aliant page, then find the catigory you like. It costs $2.50 for each download, but it's worth it. If you would like to listen to it go to the aliant page on your computer.


2. Don't go looking on google for "free ringtones" because there are no sites that support 2125i, trust me I checked. Your biggest waste of time is www.funformobile.com, you get half way done when you figure out that they don't support aliant or Nokia 2125i. You can go on the minibrowser without the plan, but I recommend it. Then go to www.mixxer.com they support the 2125i, but you should buy a coupon.


3. If you live in the U.S.A (I don't) then buy your ringtones in Canadian dollars. There cheaper!


4. Don't waste your time going on aliant an trying to sign in, it won't work. The only way is to pay! ($2.50)

SOLUTIONS TO ALIANT RINGTONES FOR NOKIA 2125i!!!?
I already knew all of that.... Tried hacking my LG Chocolate so I could put ringers on using my USB cable, but it wouldn't work, they blocked a bunch of stuff on my phone... Damn them. Had to buy the $5 plan and pay for my darn ringers.
Reply:Well i'm not sure where you can get free ringtones, most of the sites that say they have free ringtones often come with hidden charges or have viruses. The best and cheapest site I found was GetRingTonesToday.com. They offer unlimited ringtone downloads and work with just about every phone. I have been with them for awhile now and haven't had any problems, check them out when you get a chance. www.getringtonestoday.com


No comments:

Post a Comment