Sunday, November 20, 2011

Transfer ringtones to my razor?

I have a Razr by Cingular.. how can i trasfer ringtones to my phone? Also what file format does it accept (i.e. Mp3 or midi).. I tried to transfer some ringtones using bluetooth but it crashed my phone...

Transfer ringtones to my razor?
you can get a USB cable and use Motorola Mobile Phone Tools. You can use this to create your ring tones, save pictures, etc. As for uploading your music, yes you can do this too - You can get a USB data kit and cable at www.mygift.com for cheap, and its the easiest way to do it, and never crashes the phone
Reply:use windows media player -%26gt; sync -%26gt;upload to your razr





be sure you plug it in with the usb cable 1st...and that the computer recognizes your phone...


No comments:

Post a Comment