Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ringtones for a HOME phone?

i want some popular ringtones for my home phone.


like, that i can download, or program onto it.


you know, like for example a "this is why i'm hot" ringtone, only for a landline phone.


is there any possible way of getting ringtones like that onto a landline?!

Ringtones for a HOME phone?
I am also researching that question (hopefully) for a XMas present for my neice. #1 - I believe there are land-line phones you can purchase that have that capability using ringtones from your computer, media card, etc - but - I have not located one yet. #2 - The one solution that claims to work is a seperate device called a Ringboxx that attaches to your phone line. You download tones to the device from the Ringboxx people, which can get expensive at up to $3 per ringtone. Cost for device is $40 plus shipping and includes $10 credit from http://www.homephonetunes.com/


See a review of this product: http://arstechnica.com/reviews/other/rin...


NOTE: Ringboxx can be more expensive at Amazon and other sites. Also, I will check back if I find a better solution - best of luck in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment