Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ringtones on moto q global?!?

so i just bought the motorola q global or whatever and i have my own ringtones from my computer and i had put them on my storage card.. well i want to know how to make those songs my ringtones.. i tried putting them in the ringtone folder but it would let me apply it as a ringtone so how do i do it?

Ringtones on moto q global?!?
i have one from verizon as well,


what i do is that i make the ringtones for free from the site


Ventones


but instead of having them send it to me,


because verizon sucks and sometimes i never get them,


i load them onto my memory card,


and then i create a new text message


and i send the ringtone to myself as an attachment to my own number





then i receive it, and Set As Ringtone
Reply:you had to clip them down first to 30 seconds then transfer them to your phone to set as your ringtone, you need a ringtone maker to do that. you could also get ringtones from lgegit place on the web then transfer them to your phone using usb cable.

bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment