Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need Ringtones For My Treo 650 Provider Sprint Please Help!?

Unfortunatly today I found out that sprint doesn't provide many ringtones for my treo 650. So I was wondering whats a Good place to download ringtones? Please help

Need Ringtones For My Treo 650 Provider Sprint Please Help!?
just turn your mp3 into wav files and sync/
Reply:i have a treo 650 thru sprint and i just went into my content manager and downloaded some ring tones. you can also try 3gforfree.com for free ring tones. it specifically lists sprint as a carrier to download. (hint: you may want to go to this website on your PC first to sign up for a log on and password and then go to website after you have that done. hopefully, you have vision so that it won't cost you to get to the website).


No comments:

Post a Comment