Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ringtones in magazines safe?

I have a Motorola Razr, and I want new ringtones. I am willing to pay a bit since my computer is so slow, it takes about a day to download something. I get CosmoGirl! and Seventeen magazines and they have those ringtones in the back that you text to buy. Are those safe?

Ringtones in magazines safe?
i doubt it
Reply:personally, i would not recommend buying ringtones out of seventeen or cosmogirl!, a friend of mine once did that and got so much junk texts and soilicting she ended up changing her number also, most of those ringtones service have fine print that usally charges you a monthly fee + the cost of the ringtone or wallpaper. I would recomend buying the ringtone from your service provider most have "media mall" (or whatever) on the phone, that way it charges you on your phone bill and is from a trusted company. But thats just me, hope i could help!

family dentists

No comments:

Post a Comment