Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ringtones not playing on RAZR?

I have 5 ringtones on my phone. All of them work except 2. evertime i try to set them as default, it acts like they're not even on my phone. i can play them, but i can't access the options part to set them as default. when i go to "manage ringtones" it says there's not enough file space available. There's nothing even on my phone taking up space. I've deleted everything! and they still don't work. what do i do. i've spent money on them and they wont work and verizon won't help me!

Ringtones not playing on RAZR?
Ok I had the same problem with my


RAZR the only difference is that I


have AT%26amp;T no Verizon but I think it


has to do with the speaker. Many


RAZR 's have this problem!!!!! I


contacted AT%26amp;T and they replaced my


phone to a new one so theres no much you


can do srry! Just Tell Verizon to replace


it or youre going to have to pay for it.
Reply:i dont know why the 2 dont work mayb its something wit those 2 songs on ya phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment