Sunday, August 22, 2010

Free ringtones? PLEASE!!!?

were can i get free ringtones my cellphone is a little silver lg with a mirror on it and its from fido, i want better ringtones because mine are like 5 seconds long.

Free ringtones? PLEASE!!!?
hahaahh 5 seconds long ringtones? are you KIDDING me man?





Oh yeah Fido ... isn't that Rogers guy? Yo checkout this site http://www.RingAholic.com .. them peeps got mad tones guy and plus you won't have to pay through your nose to rogers for data charges... lol





If i tell you my secret about 5000 Free Ringtones then you gotta hook me up 10 points by making me a fav answer ;)








you can get all the free ringtones you want from them ...





Spider Pig ... Spider Ping ... ringtone lol
Reply:you can try www.phonezoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment