Sunday, August 22, 2010

Transfering ringtones to another phone?

i just got the BlackBerry Curve after my Samsung D800's screen went white. I had ringtones that i downloaded off Zedge.com, I tried to go to that site to find one of the ringtones i had, but now it's not there anymore %26gt;__%26lt;


the ringtone i was looking for was:


polyphonic version of U by Super Junior





*If you can't find another website where I can get this tone again, can you at least tell me how I can make my screen normal again on my Samsung so I can probably bluetooth it to my BlackBerry? THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH.

Transfering ringtones to another phone?
you could try search on the web for those mobile legit places or try mobile sharing places online where members share and create ringtones.


No comments:

Post a Comment