Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All my ringtones locked, what do I do?

one day my ringtones were all fine, then the next there locked up, so that now when someone calls me its one of the basic ringtones. i tried buying new ringtones, thinking it was only that few, but they locked up too. i tried calling the company, but they said they cant do anything. i spent $20 on ringtones. so i really dont want that to go to waste, what do i do?





my phones a sony-ericsson

All my ringtones locked, what do I do?
and what is your company? AT%26amp;T?





well, first of all, i have never heard of that to be honest, could be that your phone is all of a sudden defective?


call AT%26amp;T up, and i know for a fact that they will refund you, ther are pretty good about that.





Next time, you can save yourself the $20 and just create free ringtones with the site that i also use for my AT%26amp;t phone








Ventones








its a site that lets you make a ringtone from an mp3 file and then texts it to you in a link,


anyways, message me for additional details if you need more help.


No comments:

Post a Comment