Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ringtones for Razr?

I've been trying to download some ringtones from the Cingular website but most of the ringtones I like (the polyphonic ones, a.k.a. the ones without words) are NOT available for my phone. Why is this? I know a lot of people who have a Razr phone, so it's not discontinued or anything.


I like a lot of Cingular's ringtones but only one so far (She Will Be Loved) has worked.


Why aren't any others working??


Can anyone help me?


Thank so much!

Ringtones for Razr?
Try http://www.funformobile.com/
Reply:Check out GetRingTonesToday.com. They support





just about every carrier/phone and allow





unlimited ringtone downloads. I have been





with them for awhile now and I have the same





phone you have, check them out when you get a





chance. www.getringtonestoday.com

toothache

No comments:

Post a Comment