Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can't Transfer Ringtones To My LG Chocolate?

I have an LG Chocolate, as well as, a cable I purchased on eBay to connect it to my computer. I have downloaded Bitpim and Audacity so I can edit my .mp3's and turn them into ringtones. Now in the past this all worked fine... but recently my phones' touch screen has been acting up. So I took it to the Verizon store and they ended up just giving me a new phone with my old battery. Later that day I went home to put some ringtones on my phone since the ones that were one there previously were not showing up. When I went to transfer the ringtones to my phone with Bitpim, some numbers appeared on my phone and I a message also popped up on my computer screen saying something along the lines of "this transfer is not allowed as it has been blocked by... blah blah blah"





Is there any way around this now or is my phone locked up for good since they saw that I had put ringtones on there when they looked to see if they could fix it?





Thanks for the help.

Can't Transfer Ringtones To My LG Chocolate?
it was blocked and locked. cellphone carriers had that one under control by blocking their unit. but there are sites that you could still access to download your fave ringtones. find the one that support your carrier for easy downloading.


give them a try!
Reply:may be if you buy a chocolate bar you retart

orthodontists

No comments:

Post a Comment