Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Silly question regarding ringtones and new phones?

I hope someone out there has the answer for me. I have a Verizon Wireless phone, and I have used the "get-it-now" option to download ringtones.





Can these ringtones be transferred to a new phone? Or am I forced to buy the ringtones again if I want them?





When I look at these ringtones on my phone, there is a "lock" icon next to them, so I have a funny feeling that I can't transfer them to a new phone.





Please let me know ! Thanks !

Silly question regarding ringtones and new phones?
As far as I know there isn't a widely known way of transferring the ringtone to another phone, this of course depends on what phone you have. But knowing how Verizon does things this is probably going to be a hassle to do. What phone model do you have? I might be able to figure something out, and if not me then maybe someone else.

toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment