Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ringtones from songs i currently own?

does anyone know where i can use songs i have on my computer and get like specific portions of those songs and get them as ringtones on my phone. like transfer them over as ringtones like on my memory card or something. basically all i need to know is where to do it. i know how to get htem to my phone and as ringtones. i just need like a website lol.

Ringtones from songs i currently own?
I know places where to get good songs and cool ringtones i used them on my phone. you could search for those legit places on the web where you can download ringtones from your computer then transfer to your phone using usb cord.
Reply:I'm not sure what do you mean, but if you wanna take some parts of the songs and transfer it to ur cell then the best software to do it is audacity (free).


Just cut all the parts you don't want and that's it :)


really easy to use.





http://audacity.sourceforge.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment