Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sprint Ringtones & phonezoo.com?

I recently discovered phonezoo.com and i found some ringtones i would like to have on my phone, but i have sprint. and ive noticed that whenever i bluetooth or something, setting that audio file as my ringtone isnt an option. they always make me buy a ringtone from sprint music store and i have yet to find a way around spending my money on ringtones. so before i try to mess with sending the ringtones to my phone from phonezoo.com, does anyone know if it will even work? considering that i have sprint and all...

Sprint Ringtones %26amp; phonezoo.com?
dont know anything about that site,


i only use and only trust Ventones





i have a sprint muziq and at the store when i bought it 1 month ago, the saleman told me that the only way i could get ringtones was buying them through Sprint.


I laughed at him (typical salesman)





Ventones is the only site that I can guarantee works with sprint.


And its free, I have never been charged 1 penny and ive made like 100 ringtones. I have the sprint vision thing unlimited plan too.
Reply:it should work with sprint u can always try the other one which is myxertones.com or try 3gforfree.com if u have vision on ur phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment