Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When adding ringtones to my iphone, the iphone will only show the same ringtone for all the ringtones i transf

im trying to add 4 ringtones to my phone using the .M4A renamed to .M4R method, but yet when the ringtones show up on my phone, they will all be the same one (right now its you sexy thin) but when i try to add other ringtones, they will all show up as you sexy thing. any help whats so ever would be awesome!

When adding ringtones to my iphone, the iphone will only show the same ringtone for all the ringtones i transf
have you ever try playing theme, do they all play same ringtones? because maybe they all got the same title but have different songs in it.
Reply:I have the same problem, and they all play the same song. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment