Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ringtones pleaase?

Okay I have tmobile BUT i don't have the internet therefore I can't ringtones but I have the hottest phone and of course I don't want to pay that much money not to have ringtones. So does anyone know how to get ringtones without having to use the internet? My friend does it all the time but she's not able to tell me how......Heelp pleease thanks

Ringtones pleaase?
Even without the Internet on t-mobile phones they will let you download ring tones. usually it's as simple as going to the menu where you select your ring tone on your phone, and it should have an option there to download more Hi-Fi ringers, or MegaTones. Another way is get a PC cable for your phone, rip cd's into MP3 and transfer the file to your phone, apply the file a ring tone.
Reply:If you have text messaging on your phone, there are some website s online that transfer then by text message. If you had Internet on your mobile phone, you could go to waptrick.com (Very useful games, images, mp3s, ringtones, videos) And if you have bluetooth and your friend does too, then she could send them to your phone. To learn how to do that just e-mail me. (neounlimitedforever@yahoo.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment