Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I make ringtones but....?

ok so i learned how to make ringtones, it took me a while to figure out how and what to do and everything. Now I posted on a website that does ringtones that i will make them for anyone who askes, but people are requesting me to tell them how i made them and with what programs. I enjoy making ringtones for people and i dont want people to stop requesting them, i send them how ever many they want there is no limit!! So should I tell these people how I make them or let them find out on their own like i did???????

I make ringtones but....?
sooner or later....i'm pretty sure everyone will find out...so it's your choice. you might want to keep your 'hidden talent (:' a secret.....but if you do.....there's always a possibility that people will find out some other way. i say, if you want to help people, you tell them. if you decide to keep it a secret, then go right ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment